Windows 7

What is HES's stance on the operating system so far? Will it take as long to get Hog3PC on 7 as it did Vista? The sooner I can use 7 as my full time OS, the better
Parents
  • I used it a while ago in its first Beta stages. I think it is basically Vista but with out all the mistakes Vista had. I think my friend managed to get 3PC installed on it, but this was long before Vista 64 bit was blocked by HES, so I dont know whether this will still work. I wont use 7 until atleast SP2 of it. Thats the way I work. I have serious issues with my laptop and Vista at the moment.. or lack of it maybe..
  • I used it a while ago in its first Beta stages. I think it is basically Vista but with out all the mistakes Vista had. I think my friend managed to get 3PC installed on it, but this was long before Vista 64 bit was blocked by HES, so I dont know whether this will still work. I wont use 7 until atleast SP2 of it. Thats the way I work. I have serious issues with my laptop and Vista at the moment.. or lack of it maybe..
Children
No Data
Related