problem with working cuelists merging

I get a strange bug sometimes. When I megre some information to working cue from working cuelist and make it several times, i can get situation when my changes isn't properly saved to a cue.
So i make merging - press clear, and my information dissapear, But when i open cue in editor - its OK again. So i can see my changes only opened in editor.

Sorry for bad english)
Parents
  • Hi Ilya,if you have time try this method.
    Select your fixtures and the pallette that you want to change/update and record it to a empty cuelist so you can see it onstage.
    Make a copy of the pallette so you have a backup of it.
    Again select your fixtures and the pallette,make any changes required,select touch on the toolbar,deselect or select any masking required ,press record "beam pallette x "or whatever pallette it is,a popup should appear giving you options to merge,replace,update etc choose replace.Clear your programmer.
    If your cuelist is still playing back it should have updated with all the new information you have just recorded or alternatively pig release and play it back again and see what happens.You should see an updated cuelist.
    Merge is not fully working as it is supposed to as far as i can see in version 3.0 onwards.
    It may not be a corrupt show but just very odd information being recorded or not.
    my thoughts C
  • Hi Ilya,if you have time try this method.
    Select your fixtures and the pallette that you want to change/update and record it to a empty cuelist so you can see it onstage.
    Make a copy of the pallette so you have a backup of it.
    Again select your fixtures and the pallette,make any changes required,select touch on the toolbar,deselect or select any masking required ,press record "beam pallette x "or whatever pallette it is,a popup should appear giving you options to merge,replace,update etc choose replace.Clear your programmer.
    If your cuelist is still playing back it should have updated with all the new information you have just recorded or alternatively pig release and play it back again and see what happens.You should see an updated cuelist.
    Merge is not fully working as it is supposed to as far as i can see in version 3.0 onwards.
    It may not be a corrupt show but just very odd information being recorded or not.
    my thoughts C
Children
No Data
Related