problem with working cuelists merging

I get a strange bug sometimes. When I megre some information to working cue from working cuelist and make it several times, i can get situation when my changes isn't properly saved to a cue.
So i make merging - press clear, and my information dissapear, But when i open cue in editor - its OK again. So i can see my changes only opened in editor.

Sorry for bad english)
Parents
  • [quote=Ilya Piotrovksy;36008]I get a strange bug sometimes. When I megre some information to working cue from working cuelist and make it several times, i can get situation when my changes isn't properly saved to a cue.
    So i make merging - press clear, and my information dissapear, But when i open cue in editor - its OK again. So i can see my changes only opened in editor.

Sorry for bad english)

...i know this bug till today only from hog 1000...sometimes i update cues-release-run the cue...cue looks like before updating....if i say "load cue" ...the cue looks correct....

...my solution in this situations...save-shut down-load show again....and everythings perfect...

...but this was a problem, i didn´t mention to the support cause i only can say sometimes, maybe all 20 hours of programming, this problem occurs....to difficult to solve this...i think...
  • [quote=Ilya Piotrovksy;36008]I get a strange bug sometimes. When I megre some information to working cue from working cuelist and make it several times, i can get situation when my changes isn't properly saved to a cue.

Sorry for bad english)

...i know this bug till today only from hog 1000...sometimes i update cues-release-run the cue...cue looks like before updating....if i say "load cue" ...the cue looks correct....

...my solution in this situations...save-shut down-load show again....and everythings perfect...

...but this was a problem, i didn´t mention to the support cause i only can say sometimes, maybe all 20 hours of programming, this problem occurs....to difficult to solve this...i think...
Children
No Data
Related