problem with working cuelists merging

I get a strange bug sometimes. When I megre some information to working cue from working cuelist and make it several times, i can get situation when my changes isn't properly saved to a cue.
So i make merging - press clear, and my information dissapear, But when i open cue in editor - its OK again. So i can see my changes only opened in editor.

Sorry for bad english)
Parents
  • [quote=bradpepe;36014]Ilya,

Do you know what information you are merging into a cue? We are aware of some problems that can occur when merging CMY into a cue that is using HS for instance. Can you provide us with more details as to what you are doing, then we should be able to determine what is happening.

thanks,

...well brad, today i also had my old updating problem from hog 1000 also on my fullboar 3.0.2...

- htp fader , cue 1, with channels 1-8
    - open cue 1,editor window (press edit)
    - channel 1 +2 , knockout
    - update
    - open cue 1 again, only channel 3-8 are shown in the editor window, but if i move the fader, channel 1-8 fades in
    - restart the console
    - fader works fine without channel 1+2....

....any idea ??

...friendly regards...
  • [quote=bradpepe;36014]Ilya,

Do you know what information you are merging into a cue? We are aware of some problems that can occur when merging CMY into a cue that is using HS for instance. Can you provide us with more details as to what you are doing, then we should be able to determine what is happening.

thanks,

...well brad, today i also had my old updating problem from hog 1000 also on my fullboar 3.0.2...

- htp fader , cue 1, with channels 1-8
    - open cue 1,editor window (press edit)
    - channel 1 +2 , knockout
    - update
    - open cue 1 again, only channel 3-8 are shown in the editor window, but if i move the fader, channel 1-8 fades in
    - restart the console
    - fader works fine without channel 1+2....

....any idea ??

...friendly regards...
Children
No Data
Related