problem with working cuelists merging

I get a strange bug sometimes. When I megre some information to working cue from working cuelist and make it several times, i can get situation when my changes isn't properly saved to a cue.
So i make merging - press clear, and my information dissapear, But when i open cue in editor - its OK again. So i can see my changes only opened in editor.

Sorry for bad english)
Parents
  • Reifael,

You have found bug #9645... This can occur as you describe when knocking out fixtures from an HTP list. The HTP list must release control before the changes will be reflected on stage. You can force this by turning off the HTP and turning it back on in Cuelist options, or by changing to another page and back to the original page. You do not have to restart the console to clear this state.

I have updated the bug report with your information. This bug will be part of an HTP rework we plan to do in the near future.

• Reifael,

You have found bug #9645... This can occur as you describe when knocking out fixtures from an HTP list. The HTP list must release control before the changes will be reflected on stage. You can force this by turning off the HTP and turning it back on in Cuelist options, or by changing to another page and back to the original page. You do not have to restart the console to clear this state.

I have updated the bug report with your information. This bug will be part of an HTP rework we plan to do in the near future.

Children
No Data
Related