problem with working cuelists merging

I get a strange bug sometimes. When I megre some information to working cue from working cuelist and make it several times, i can get situation when my changes isn't properly saved to a cue.
So i make merging - press clear, and my information dissapear, But when i open cue in editor - its OK again. So i can see my changes only opened in editor.

Sorry for bad english)
Parents
  • Ilya,

Please do not let the bug numbering fool you. We use a large bug tracking program that numbers items as they are logged. The system covers many HES products, not just Wholehog and also contains feature requests in addition to software bugs. Furthermore the system is cumulative so it has bugs logged going back many many years, most of which are fixed and closed. Many bugs are also logged for internal builds that never make it out to the public.

So again the bug numbering is not an indication of a total number of bugs for a specific product, but rather a representation of much of the software development that goes on at HES.
  • Ilya,

Please do not let the bug numbering fool you. We use a large bug tracking program that numbers items as they are logged. The system covers many HES products, not just Wholehog and also contains feature requests in addition to software bugs. Furthermore the system is cumulative so it has bugs logged going back many many years, most of which are fixed and closed. Many bugs are also logged for internal builds that never make it out to the public.

So again the bug numbering is not an indication of a total number of bugs for a specific product, but rather a representation of much of the software development that goes on at HES.
Children
No Data
Related