Temp Desk to nondim setting

Anyone now a quick way to temporarily set a deskchannel as a non dim without having to repatch. Am working on a Sci-fi show and my spare circuts are constantly being used for kino's. then swapped back to incandesents. would love to set temp channels used for Flouro's to non dim and then back so when i have a sudden need to run a flicker (usualy just grabbing the master) i wont be worried about blowing flouro transformers.
Parents
  • Hi Ian,

It really doesn't take that long...if the gaffers are re-setting a scene, then certainly you can change shows! Especially if you tell them its' so you don't blow-up their stuff!

If not then just be careful as I said to go to FULL and ZERO and not spin the encoder for Intensity.

Also as long as your times are set to ZERO and you don't move your Master, you'll be just fine.

Barring all that if you are REALLY that stuck....get a second desk and an A/B switch and just go between shows that way.
  • Hi Ian,

It really doesn't take that long...if the gaffers are re-setting a scene, then certainly you can change shows! Especially if you tell them its' so you don't blow-up their stuff!

If not then just be careful as I said to go to FULL and ZERO and not spin the encoder for Intensity.

Also as long as your times are set to ZERO and you don't move your Master, you'll be just fine.

Barring all that if you are REALLY that stuck....get a second desk and an A/B switch and just go between shows that way.
Children
No Data
Related