DP2000 Re-Addressing itself

Hi Everyone. Here is the system that we are running currently:

Hog3 Rack Mount - running as primary console and server V3.0.1
Hog3 Full Console - running as programming console V3.0.1
5-DP2000's
1- I/O Processor

Upon startup today, the DP2000 that should have been set to Net #3 had changed itself to #5. This unit is located in a area that would be difficult for anyone to just get to and re-address it.

Has anyone had this issue? Thanks.
Parents
  • I think you might be on to something there Marty. I also usually also do static IP's, but in this instance, I found that the DP2000's were having issues taking the updates on static IP's. When they were on DHCP, the problem ceased. Might be just dumb luck.

I think I will go ahead and switch them back over to static IP's in the next few days. I've got to do the 3.0.2 upgrade as well. Thanks for all the ideas everyone!
  • I think you might be on to something there Marty. I also usually also do static IP's, but in this instance, I found that the DP2000's were having issues taking the updates on static IP's. When they were on DHCP, the problem ceased. Might be just dumb luck.

I think I will go ahead and switch them back over to static IP's in the next few days. I've got to do the 3.0.2 upgrade as well. Thanks for all the ideas everyone!
Children
No Data
Related