DP-2000/DP-8000 Vs NSP

Hello,

I should like to know how the DP work's with the Hog3? If it's in Art-Net or other protocol?
If it's in Art-Net, the NSP, from MA lighting, can work?

Thabk's a lot.
Parents
  • I know this, thanks Marty. What I mean is MA can use protocals other than MA-Net and Art-Net. ETC net 2 is supported from what I can remember.

Lets say I have 8192 fixtures in my showfile, (The maximum). Each one takes 20 DMX channels. This should be exactly 320 universes, so the Hog can still run more than the MA2 even with the MA-2s new limit. I suppose what I am trying to say is that despite both systems have a limit, a limit of fixture # is better than a universe limit.

Slightly Off Topic I know.. :)
  • I know this, thanks Marty. What I mean is MA can use protocals other than MA-Net and Art-Net. ETC net 2 is supported from what I can remember.

Lets say I have 8192 fixtures in my showfile, (The maximum). Each one takes 20 DMX channels. This should be exactly 320 universes, so the Hog can still run more than the MA2 even with the MA-2s new limit. I suppose what I am trying to say is that despite both systems have a limit, a limit of fixture # is better than a universe limit.

Slightly Off Topic I know.. :)
Children
No Data
Related