A few things I would like to check...

I am not infront of a console now so I wanted some insight from you guys.

Firsty, IPCB.
I can think of a few instances where I want an IPCB fader for position parameters only. I will have this on the pages I need it. Now if I have my 2 positions on either end of the fader, but the same fixtures in an active cue.. when I move the fader will they automatically be altered by the fader? The when I am done with the fader and I press "go" again, the parameters will be taken control of by the main list..? I assume this is basic LTP stuff, but I want to check.

Tap sync.
I know tap sync is requested for syncing items from the directory, and I am sure it is a high priority. My current idea of a way around this is to temporarily move the chase to a free master, tap sync it and then move it back. My question is, can this be done? Will the chase remember the beat even if it is deleted or moved from a master?

Delay on a comment Macro.
I wish to put a delay time on a macro. I want the cue to fire, then 5 seconds later have the macro fire. I know I could put a time on the scene or cuelist I want to fire to do the delay, but I just wondered whether it was possible or even requested..?

Times in a chase.
Again, I am not infront of a console, so cant check this myself. Is it only the "wait" column that is ignored, can I have delays, fade in/outs in a chase. Also will delays etc be affected by the beat? If I have a ridicularly fast beat and have a delay.. will the cue end up not firing because the delay is too long and the next step has gone?

I hope I make sense here...
Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related