Changing pages releases my IPCB fader

I'm using an IPCB fader to control the rate/size of a position effect on page 1. The only info in the scene is the effect itself (so I can run it at any position). I bring the fader up to 50%, lights move. Whenever I change pages, the IPCB scene is released. I have my page preferences set to: leave in background, remember fader values. I have other IPCB faders on the same page as the others, but with strobe or position info on it. When I change pages, these stay running as expected. It appears to only be w/ an effect??
Parents
  • OK, I restart the show, nothing is active. I move the IPCB fader up w/ just the FX info in the scene. That is now the only thing active (the fixtures are moving in a circle pattern from the default position). I change pages, the playback is released. When I change pages, nothing becomes active. So now, nothing is playing back.
    Just to test, I put position data in the IPCB fader scene along w/ the effect data. Update, fire it, change pages, the scene runs in the background like I would expect.
    So, it seems that when a page is changed, an IPCB fader w/ only effects info for the pan/tilt will be released.
    How can a list/scene stomp it when nothing is active? I'm just changing pages, all my other IPCB faders work fine...
  • OK, I restart the show, nothing is active. I move the IPCB fader up w/ just the FX info in the scene. That is now the only thing active (the fixtures are moving in a circle pattern from the default position). I change pages, the playback is released. When I change pages, nothing becomes active. So now, nothing is playing back.
    Just to test, I put position data in the IPCB fader scene along w/ the effect data. Update, fire it, change pages, the scene runs in the background like I would expect.
    So, it seems that when a page is changed, an IPCB fader w/ only effects info for the pan/tilt will be released.
    How can a list/scene stomp it when nothing is active? I'm just changing pages, all my other IPCB faders work fine...
Children
No Data
Related