Changing pages releases my IPCB fader

I'm using an IPCB fader to control the rate/size of a position effect on page 1. The only info in the scene is the effect itself (so I can run it at any position). I bring the fader up to 50%, lights move. Whenever I change pages, the IPCB scene is released. I have my page preferences set to: leave in background, remember fader values. I have other IPCB faders on the same page as the others, but with strobe or position info on it. When I change pages, these stay running as expected. It appears to only be w/ an effect??
Parents
  • It appears that the reason the effect is getting released on page change is because it is baseless. Our playback thread appears to be losing track of the effect because it is not tied to a base IPCB parameter. I completely agree with you that this functionality should work and based on my regression testing it looks like it used to work in v2.4.0 and earlier.

I have logged bug #12765 to deal with this. In the mean time you should be able to workaround this releasing issue by merging in a base value to the cuelist.
  • It appears that the reason the effect is getting released on page change is because it is baseless. Our playback thread appears to be losing track of the effect because it is not tied to a base IPCB parameter. I completely agree with you that this functionality should work and based on my regression testing it looks like it used to work in v2.4.0 and earlier.

I have logged bug #12765 to deal with this. In the mean time you should be able to workaround this releasing issue by merging in a base value to the cuelist.
Children
No Data
Related