Executor buttons...

I have had a think about this and I know a few people would like this feature. So how about using a playback wing. Given the ability to assign every button on there to a flash button or "+ go on 0" for example. I know the wing gives an extra 10 playbacks, but with this method we could have 40 exectuors couldnt we?

I know you can change keys on playbacks, but I wasnt sure whether it would currently be extended this far..?

Just a thought,
Parents
  • Well, if you need that many buttons.....just get the full Expansion Wing instead of the Mini-Wing or a RH Wing.

Between the physical buttons and Virtual Lists/Scenes from the touchscreens.....I personally really don't see a need for another piece of hardware to be developed.....you just have to take a slightly different, and just as effective approach.

I'd rather the resources stay in development of the software for the next several years before we see any new hardware myself.
  • Well, if you need that many buttons.....just get the full Expansion Wing instead of the Mini-Wing or a RH Wing.

Between the physical buttons and Virtual Lists/Scenes from the touchscreens.....I personally really don't see a need for another piece of hardware to be developed.....you just have to take a slightly different, and just as effective approach.

I'd rather the resources stay in development of the software for the next several years before we see any new hardware myself.
Children
No Data
Related