No pan/tilt

Dear HES,

I have uploaded new 3.0.3. on my Full Boar. I opened my show (built on 3.0.2.) and tried to strike lamps - no effect, tried to move heads - no effect. I run one cue - heads turn correctly !!!

I downgrade to 3.0.2. and now I hope that I won't lose DMX in the middle of the show.

I have this console for one year and always problems with it. I use approx 25 heads and some clasics and running simple shows. At this point I really don't know what to do with this console or I am stupid.

Br
Gregor
Parents
  • Hi,

I had a similar problem yesterday. I created a new show, patched some fixtures. Did nothing else but making a backup of the show. Loged off and loaded the backup. I was not able to do anything with the fixtures in the programmer. the fixtures homed correctly after the show was loaded, but they did not respond to anything I did in the programmer. I did not check if I was able to store a cue and make the responding to the stored cue. Logging of and reloading the show fixed the problem..... Strange.

Roadhog Fullboar, XPE 1.3.0, Software 3.0.3, nothing else attached (no wings, no usb keyboard....)

Best,

Chris
  • Hi,

I had a similar problem yesterday. I created a new show, patched some fixtures. Did nothing else but making a backup of the show. Loged off and loaded the backup. I was not able to do anything with the fixtures in the programmer. the fixtures homed correctly after the show was loaded, but they did not respond to anything I did in the programmer. I did not check if I was able to store a cue and make the responding to the stored cue. Logging of and reloading the show fixed the problem..... Strange.

Roadhog Fullboar, XPE 1.3.0, Software 3.0.3, nothing else attached (no wings, no usb keyboard....)

Best,

Chris
Children
No Data
Related