No pan/tilt

Dear HES,

I have uploaded new 3.0.3. on my Full Boar. I opened my show (built on 3.0.2.) and tried to strike lamps - no effect, tried to move heads - no effect. I run one cue - heads turn correctly !!!

I downgrade to 3.0.2. and now I hope that I won't lose DMX in the middle of the show.

I have this console for one year and always problems with it. I use approx 25 heads and some clasics and running simple shows. At this point I really don't know what to do with this console or I am stupid.

Br
Gregor
Parents
  • A couple things you could do are check your DMX window to see if it is actually reporting that you are outputting DMX from the programmer. I would recommend releasing playback (PIG + Release) and then press Setup -> DMX to see if what you have in the programmer is being reported in that window.

You can also check the Output Window and choose Sources to see if it states that your output values are actually coming from the Programmer.

Also check the Processes window to make sure that all are running. To access this press Pig + Open + Backspace at the same time.
  • A couple things you could do are check your DMX window to see if it is actually reporting that you are outputting DMX from the programmer. I would recommend releasing playback (PIG + Release) and then press Setup -> DMX to see if what you have in the programmer is being reported in that window.

You can also check the Output Window and choose Sources to see if it states that your output values are actually coming from the Programmer.

Also check the Processes window to make sure that all are running. To access this press Pig + Open + Backspace at the same time.
Children
No Data
Related