No pan/tilt

Dear HES,

I have uploaded new 3.0.3. on my Full Boar. I opened my show (built on 3.0.2.) and tried to strike lamps - no effect, tried to move heads - no effect. I run one cue - heads turn correctly !!!

I downgrade to 3.0.2. and now I hope that I won't lose DMX in the middle of the show.

I have this console for one year and always problems with it. I use approx 25 heads and some clasics and running simple shows. At this point I really don't know what to do with this console or I am stupid.

Br
Gregor
Parents
  • Hi Mitch,

I will try that the next time I sit in front of the console, but this may take a couple of days.....

I checked the dmx output in the dmx windows and it did not reflect the changes I made in the programmer.... Same with the "normal" output window. I did not check the source for the output window....

Anyway, right now it seems that it is unsafe to do any changes in the patch if you do not have the time to reload the show, or maybe kill the DP8000 process (wich we have not checked if this works..)

Is there a bug logged for this?

Best,

Chris
  • Hi Mitch,

I will try that the next time I sit in front of the console, but this may take a couple of days.....

I checked the dmx output in the dmx windows and it did not reflect the changes I made in the programmer.... Same with the "normal" output window. I did not check the source for the output window....

Anyway, right now it seems that it is unsafe to do any changes in the patch if you do not have the time to reload the show, or maybe kill the DP8000 process (wich we have not checked if this works..)

Is there a bug logged for this?

Best,

Chris
Children
No Data
Related