+10/-10 on toolbar

I'd love to see this again as it was on hog 2. For theater and TV it is great to be able to change levels in 10% increments without having to reference the output window.
And while I'm at it, it would also be useful to have the ability to customize the lower toolbar. I almost never use Rem Dim, Flip or Programmer and would rather have Allow Refs and Park on the first 'page'.
Parents
  • Actually you can adjust the intensity a relative amount via the keypad on any of the current consoles. In the command line you enter the fixture number @ then + or - and a percent. For example:
    101@+10Enter will raise the intensity by 10% for fixture 101

This gives you more flexibility than the simple +10 -10 on the toolbar as you can enter any amount you desire.

There is more you can do from the command line with the @ too... see section 15.3.1 for more examples.
  • Actually you can adjust the intensity a relative amount via the keypad on any of the current consoles. In the command line you enter the fixture number @ then + or - and a percent. For example:
    101@+10Enter will raise the intensity by 10% for fixture 101

This gives you more flexibility than the simple +10 -10 on the toolbar as you can enter any amount you desire.

There is more you can do from the command line with the @ too... see section 15.3.1 for more examples.
Children
No Data
Related