HighLight/LowLight Questions...

Hi All,
I'm still new to Hogs, so I'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong, or if the console is doing something wrong...I have been trying to setup my own HighLight/LowLight palettes on a RoadHog w/ Latest software, but they don't seem to act like i'd expect them to. I've stored intensity and color into the palettes, and recorder as Per Type. When i grab a group of lights and hit HighLight, they all seem to do the HighLight thing properly, but as soon as I hit NEXT, every other light besides the one selected goes black. The LowLight palette is stored to intensity %100 and Congo color (it changes for every light, but thats the basic concept). Now, if i start over and select a group of lights, press any given palette (or OPEN a palette), and then press highlight, then everything works as expected (even if the palette I randomly select only contains color information). Is this by design? Or am i doing something wrong? Or did i break something else on this console already? Thanks for the help, and sorry for the incoherent question, but it was a wierd problem to figure out.
Parents
  • Lowlight only works for fixtures with intensity on stage. If you select a group of lights and hit highlight and then start nexting through the selection, the lowlight palette has nothing to put into lowlight.

But if you have fixtures onstage coming from a cue or from values in the programmer and then use your same highlight/lowlight, you will see the fixtures outside of your selection that are currently outputting onstage go to the lowlight palette intensity and colour.
  • Lowlight only works for fixtures with intensity on stage. If you select a group of lights and hit highlight and then start nexting through the selection, the lowlight palette has nothing to put into lowlight.

But if you have fixtures onstage coming from a cue or from values in the programmer and then use your same highlight/lowlight, you will see the fixtures outside of your selection that are currently outputting onstage go to the lowlight palette intensity and colour.
Children
No Data
Related