Road Hog usb widget extra universes

I'm thinking of buying a Roadhog at mo. Can you use usb super widget to add more universes to road hog? or indeed single widgets?
Mick
Parents
  • So, what if, say for example...

Someone tapped into the Road Hog, with the internal workings, fitted a tiny ethernet hub into the desk, where the network cable is (yes I saw it), and connected the cable back via the hub, but also mounted a chassis Ethernet socket onto the desk... for example..

Naturally, this would avoid waranty etc etc, but as the desk is basically a Hog 3, and it treats the first 4 universes as a DP, rather than fixed, and it runs on Standard Hog 3 software, and hasn't disabled the networking - would it be technically possible to use a DP?

Hypathetically, of course ;)
  • So, what if, say for example...

Someone tapped into the Road Hog, with the internal workings, fitted a tiny ethernet hub into the desk, where the network cable is (yes I saw it), and connected the cable back via the hub, but also mounted a chassis Ethernet socket onto the desk... for example..

Naturally, this would avoid waranty etc etc, but as the desk is basically a Hog 3, and it treats the first 4 universes as a DP, rather than fixed, and it runs on Standard Hog 3 software, and hasn't disabled the networking - would it be technically possible to use a DP?

Hypathetically, of course ;)
Children
No Data
Related