Road Hog usb widget extra universes

I'm thinking of buying a Roadhog at mo. Can you use usb super widget to add more universes to road hog? or indeed single widgets?
Mick
Parents
  • I highly doubt that wil work. Do you not think HES are slightly more cleaver than that. The console will probably "know" it is a RH and not a Full Boar because the BIOS will tell it. Does it have an ethernet card...? Not to mention some things are barred in the software. Sorry, but if you want to expand universes, you will need a Full Boar. Even if it did by some miracle work..HES probably will not like you and your warrenty will be void because you have gone beyond what you should be doing with the console.

Regards,
  • I highly doubt that wil work. Do you not think HES are slightly more cleaver than that. The console will probably "know" it is a RH and not a Full Boar because the BIOS will tell it. Does it have an ethernet card...? Not to mention some things are barred in the software. Sorry, but if you want to expand universes, you will need a Full Boar. Even if it did by some miracle work..HES probably will not like you and your warrenty will be void because you have gone beyond what you should be doing with the console.

Regards,
Children
No Data
Related