Road Hog usb widget extra universes

I'm thinking of buying a Roadhog at mo. Can you use usb super widget to add more universes to road hog? or indeed single widgets?
Mick
Parents
  • Why is it possible to use hog net out of a PC but not a Road hog. I think the development of a usb to hog net would open additional income in the fact that it would make visualizers more compatible with the road hog putting the money in highends pocket instead of a third party in having to convert dmx to artnet. Most visualizers accept hog net. As well it would give an upgrade option to the road hog but requiring the purchase of a DP 8000 to be able to get any type of DMX protocol out of the road hog making it a trimmed down Whole hog 3. It would also open up the networking capabilities for remote access. This will still place the console in the same bracket that it is still in but giving more then the HogPC version.
  • Why is it possible to use hog net out of a PC but not a Road hog. I think the development of a usb to hog net would open additional income in the fact that it would make visualizers more compatible with the road hog putting the money in highends pocket instead of a third party in having to convert dmx to artnet. Most visualizers accept hog net. As well it would give an upgrade option to the road hog but requiring the purchase of a DP 8000 to be able to get any type of DMX protocol out of the road hog making it a trimmed down Whole hog 3. It would also open up the networking capabilities for remote access. This will still place the console in the same bracket that it is still in but giving more then the HogPC version.
Children
No Data
Related