HTP Fader Update

If you can't tell, I'm sitting in rehearsals and have time on my hands to nitpick.

If I create an Cue/HTP Fader for "Desk Channel" Intensities, and then later try to change those intensities, the change does not take effect in the cue. For it to take effect, I have to go into options, turn off HTP and let the cue release, then turn back on HTP. Even if I record the intensities into a palette and update the palette, they do not take effect on an HTP Cuelist until I go through that process. Any Help?

Also, on regular cuelists is there a reason that you have to use Record/Merge in order to update Effects in a Cue? If update is used, Effects are not changed. Not a big deal really, just wondering.

Thanks.
Parents
  • Christopher,

In regards to HTP, you have found bug #9645. As you discovered you can turn off and back on the HTP to get the list to update. You can also change pages away and back. This bug is part of a bigger HTP rework that we plan to do sometime soon.

In regards to effects, I think that what you are seeing is that if you only change an effect setting (rate, size, offset) and try to update that it does not do anything. This is because a parameter value did not change. However I am not positive what you are seeing. Can you provide me with the exact repro so I can understand the problem?

thanks,
  • Christopher,

In regards to HTP, you have found bug #9645. As you discovered you can turn off and back on the HTP to get the list to update. You can also change pages away and back. This bug is part of a bigger HTP rework that we plan to do sometime soon.

In regards to effects, I think that what you are seeing is that if you only change an effect setting (rate, size, offset) and try to update that it does not do anything. This is because a parameter value did not change. However I am not positive what you are seeing. Can you provide me with the exact repro so I can understand the problem?

thanks,
Children
No Data
Related