HTP Fader Update

If you can't tell, I'm sitting in rehearsals and have time on my hands to nitpick.

If I create an Cue/HTP Fader for "Desk Channel" Intensities, and then later try to change those intensities, the change does not take effect in the cue. For it to take effect, I have to go into options, turn off HTP and let the cue release, then turn back on HTP. Even if I record the intensities into a palette and update the palette, they do not take effect on an HTP Cuelist until I go through that process. Any Help?

Also, on regular cuelists is there a reason that you have to use Record/Merge in order to update Effects in a Cue? If update is used, Effects are not changed. Not a big deal really, just wondering.

Thanks.
Parents
  • Regarding the update vs. merge question:

If the base value change is coming from a position palette that does not have an "E" masked into it then auto-update will add the new base value to the cue and leave the effect running in the cue. Unfortunately right now it is impossible to mask in an "off" effect value for in a position palette so we are kind of stuck with this behavior until that functionality is added.

If the base value change is coming from a direct value then auto-update will stop the effect running (such as with record/merge). One bug we still have is that even if you unmask "E" in the toolbar during a merge of a base value, the effect still gets turned off. That is currently logged as bug #9395.
  • Regarding the update vs. merge question:

If the base value change is coming from a position palette that does not have an "E" masked into it then auto-update will add the new base value to the cue and leave the effect running in the cue. Unfortunately right now it is impossible to mask in an "off" effect value for in a position palette so we are kind of stuck with this behavior until that functionality is added.

If the base value change is coming from a direct value then auto-update will stop the effect running (such as with record/merge). One bug we still have is that even if you unmask "E" in the toolbar during a merge of a base value, the effect still gets turned off. That is currently logged as bug #9395.
Children
No Data
Related