HTP Fader Update

If you can't tell, I'm sitting in rehearsals and have time on my hands to nitpick.

If I create an Cue/HTP Fader for "Desk Channel" Intensities, and then later try to change those intensities, the change does not take effect in the cue. For it to take effect, I have to go into options, turn off HTP and let the cue release, then turn back on HTP. Even if I record the intensities into a palette and update the palette, they do not take effect on an HTP Cuelist until I go through that process. Any Help?

Also, on regular cuelists is there a reason that you have to use Record/Merge in order to update Effects in a Cue? If update is used, Effects are not changed. Not a big deal really, just wondering.

Thanks.
Parents
  • Yes, looks like you did find a bug. Updating an intensity palette that is being referenced by an HTP fader does not appear to be updating output onstage immediately. But this is only in the case of a released HTP fader. If you simply play the HTP fader after updating the palette that the cue is referencing, then you should see the intensity change onstage. I agree this is still a problem though as it works fine with direct value changes on released HTP faders.
  • Yes, looks like you did find a bug. Updating an intensity palette that is being referenced by an HTP fader does not appear to be updating output onstage immediately. But this is only in the case of a released HTP fader. If you simply play the HTP fader after updating the palette that the cue is referencing, then you should see the intensity change onstage. I agree this is still a problem though as it works fine with direct value changes on released HTP faders.
Children
No Data
Related