1 x Hog program wing
1 x Hog Playback wing
1 x Hog super widget
2 x 17-inch touch screens

or

1 x Roadhog program wing
1 x Roadhog playback wing
1 x super widget

there are some who might. have built flight cases with the following systems or some that could have some cool ideas for how to make a really cool flight case which is just ready to throw up when you come out to the venue

I know that Jacob Hagberg made a superfed flight case for the two wings (www.hogbox.dk) which in principle could be used, but would like 2 x 17-inch flat screens embedded in it, so you just have to start up his laptop and then set it up to run the system ...

Hope there are some who can help with either ideas, drawings, images or links :-)
Parents
  • Ahh, if you want to connect to WYG, then maybe 3PC would be best. Unless you want to go for the Full Boar, you get a console edition visualiser with that too. As you are in northern europe, I think Mark Leahy is you nearest HES guy. He is the Regional Manager for Northern Europe.

My reccomendation would be the Road Hog wings. That way you are keeping the system a little more "together" and traveling arund with it would be easier. Contact Mark on 07919007960. He is always very helpful with me when it comes to buying gear, so I am sure he would be happy to take your call.

Drawings and things can be found on the product specific page on the HES website and also at www.flyingpig.com. Let us know what you choose. Would you like me to drop Mark an email to let him know you may be calling, that way he can look at this thread and know what you are looking for? Is there anything else we could help you with?

Regards,
  • Ahh, if you want to connect to WYG, then maybe 3PC would be best. Unless you want to go for the Full Boar, you get a console edition visualiser with that too. As you are in northern europe, I think Mark Leahy is you nearest HES guy. He is the Regional Manager for Northern Europe.

My reccomendation would be the Road Hog wings. That way you are keeping the system a little more "together" and traveling arund with it would be easier. Contact Mark on 07919007960. He is always very helpful with me when it comes to buying gear, so I am sure he would be happy to take your call.

Drawings and things can be found on the product specific page on the HES website and also at www.flyingpig.com. Let us know what you choose. Would you like me to drop Mark an email to let him know you may be calling, that way he can look at this thread and know what you are looking for? Is there anything else we could help you with?

Regards,
Children
No Data
Related