1 x Hog program wing
1 x Hog Playback wing
1 x Hog super widget
2 x 17-inch touch screens

or

1 x Roadhog program wing
1 x Roadhog playback wing
1 x super widget

there are some who might. have built flight cases with the following systems or some that could have some cool ideas for how to make a really cool flight case which is just ready to throw up when you come out to the venue

I know that Jacob Hagberg made a superfed flight case for the two wings (www.hogbox.dk) which in principle could be used, but would like 2 x 17-inch flat screens embedded in it, so you just have to start up his laptop and then set it up to run the system ...

Hope there are some who can help with either ideas, drawings, images or links :-)
Parents
  • I have a hog3pc system and I usually just plop it in my vehicle, but I have a case for my 2 17" touchscreens (custom design) which can also fit my computer and some accessories. Then I have a case for each of my wings (which also houses my widgets). It may be a little bulky, but I would rather have it all protected and flexible for what I need. I have found times when I just need my programming wing and the single widget and it is easier to just grab that case rather than the whole thing.

so each case contains...

Touch Case:
    2x17" Touchscreen
    Mouse
    Keyboard
    Mac Mini
    DualHead2Go
    Cables & other stuff

Wing 1:
    Playback Wing
    Cables
    Superwidget

Wing 2:
    Programming Wing
    Single Widget
    LTC widget
    cables

Hope this helps!
  • I have a hog3pc system and I usually just plop it in my vehicle, but I have a case for my 2 17" touchscreens (custom design) which can also fit my computer and some accessories. Then I have a case for each of my wings (which also houses my widgets). It may be a little bulky, but I would rather have it all protected and flexible for what I need. I have found times when I just need my programming wing and the single widget and it is easier to just grab that case rather than the whole thing.

so each case contains...

Touch Case:
    2x17" Touchscreen
    Mouse
    Keyboard
    Mac Mini
    DualHead2Go
    Cables & other stuff

Wing 1:
    Playback Wing
    Cables
    Superwidget