ESP Connectivity

Running 3.0.3 b2452 on a Hog3 and the current connectivity application but I cannot connect to ESP unless I disable all network adapters except the one I am using. Never had this problem before. Is this a connectivity application problem?
Parents
  • The connectivity application currently doesn't have a User Interface for selecting a network adapter to connect on, so in most cases disabling all but one adapter is the best way to ensure it choses the adapter you want it to connect to.

The other option is to install Hog3PC on the visualizer machine and chose the same network adapter in the Hog3PC control panel as you want to use for the connectivity driver to connect to your Wholehog 3 Console.
  • The connectivity application currently doesn't have a User Interface for selecting a network adapter to connect on, so in most cases disabling all but one adapter is the best way to ensure it choses the adapter you want it to connect to.

The other option is to install Hog3PC on the visualizer machine and chose the same network adapter in the Hog3PC control panel as you want to use for the connectivity driver to connect to your Wholehog 3 Console.
Children
No Data
Related