What next?

Here's a little poll about what improvements you want to see next?
Parents
  • I worry this poll isn't an accurate reflection of those features users most want to see implemented, only because one is allowed to vote on several items at once.
    For instance, without any hesitation my number one gripe is with HTP issues, and I would put this high atop any list, but I wouldn't mind seeing new colors/graphics either, so I checked both.
    Others surely did the same, so now the color/graphic feature is far and away the most voted on feature. However, others would surely agree this would be a bonus item, and not a priority item.
  • I worry this poll isn't an accurate reflection of those features users most want to see implemented, only because one is allowed to vote on several items at once.
    For instance, without any hesitation my number one gripe is with HTP issues, and I would put this high atop any list, but I wouldn't mind seeing new colors/graphics either, so I checked both.
    Others surely did the same, so now the color/graphic feature is far and away the most voted on feature. However, others would surely agree this would be a bonus item, and not a priority item.
Children
No Data
Related