Please Add "Follow Selection"

Just like "Follow Cue" keeps the current cue in view on the cuelist, can you make a Follow Selection button for the Programmer? Then when I have a range of fixtures in the programmer and I select the first one, as I hit next, it will keep the selected fixture in the programmer view so I don't have to keep scrolling down to see what number I'm on.
Parents
  • Maybe, instead of jumping to the fixture groups, you could have an option "Selected to Top" or something, which puts a category "SELECTED" at the top of the list, with all of the selected fixtures in it (with them also staying in their fixture groups). I would like the same option for the output window too.... That and an "Exclude unused parameters" option - because my programer window is about 5 times the width of my window, and half the time the things I want to see are miles off of the page - especially with media servers and the larger moving head fixtures.
  • Maybe, instead of jumping to the fixture groups, you could have an option "Selected to Top" or something, which puts a category "SELECTED" at the top of the list, with all of the selected fixtures in it (with them also staying in their fixture groups). I would like the same option for the output window too.... That and an "Exclude unused parameters" option - because my programer window is about 5 times the width of my window, and half the time the things I want to see are miles off of the page - especially with media servers and the larger moving head fixtures.
Children
No Data
Related