Please Add "Follow Selection"

Just like "Follow Cue" keeps the current cue in view on the cuelist, can you make a Follow Selection button for the Programmer? Then when I have a range of fixtures in the programmer and I select the first one, as I hit next, it will keep the selected fixture in the programmer view so I don't have to keep scrolling down to see what number I'm on.
Parents
  • Except compact has every parameter for that fixture - Axons for example don't fit on the one screen - even a mac550 doesn't fit at a reasonable resolution on a 17" monitor, and 9 times out of 10, I am not using 50% of the available parameters- so only displaying channels which are 'touched' would be a great help there - ie unless I am touching keystoning or the fixture is currently keystoned, I don't want to see them when I am in "Super Compact" mode - and it also would be a great help when I am looking through a cue to see what the cue does - because only the active ones would be displayed, and I could see everything in a glance.
  • Except compact has every parameter for that fixture - Axons for example don't fit on the one screen - even a mac550 doesn't fit at a reasonable resolution on a 17" monitor, and 9 times out of 10, I am not using 50% of the available parameters- so only displaying channels which are 'touched' would be a great help there - ie unless I am touching keystoning or the fixture is currently keystoned, I don't want to see them when I am in "Super Compact" mode - and it also would be a great help when I am looking through a cue to see what the cue does - because only the active ones would be displayed, and I could see everything in a glance.
Children
No Data
Related