Update Function - hit and miss?

Is anyone else finding when hitting Update on Hog 3, it to be slightly Hit and Miss?

Sometimes, I hit Update, and the window asking me what I want to update pops up straight away - other times, I hit Update, and I get nothing. I press several times, maybe even 7 or 8 times, and nothing.

When doing this, I am always in active cues, always with the right stack and cues selected, but yet it fails to work sometimes?

Anyone else had this?

Cheers
Neil
Parents
  • Hi There,

I seem to get this all the time, mainly when i am running the show and need to do a quick on the fly update, ie. change the colour of a light, so I would Select all wash lights, hit red on the pallet, then hit update and nothing happens, if I hit clear then try again the update window normally opens, I have also found that if I want to edit a value of the first cue of the list that has the SAVE ACTIVITY enabled on it auto update does not work I have to open the cue to make any changes ?......... has anyone else seen this?
  • Hi There,

I seem to get this all the time, mainly when i am running the show and need to do a quick on the fly update, ie. change the colour of a light, so I would Select all wash lights, hit red on the pallet, then hit update and nothing happens, if I hit clear then try again the update window normally opens, I have also found that if I want to edit a value of the first cue of the list that has the SAVE ACTIVITY enabled on it auto update does not work I have to open the cue to make any changes ?......... has anyone else seen this?
Children
No Data
Related