Update Function - hit and miss?

Is anyone else finding when hitting Update on Hog 3, it to be slightly Hit and Miss?

Sometimes, I hit Update, and the window asking me what I want to update pops up straight away - other times, I hit Update, and I get nothing. I press several times, maybe even 7 or 8 times, and nothing.

When doing this, I am always in active cues, always with the right stack and cues selected, but yet it fails to work sometimes?

Anyone else had this?

Cheers
Neil
Parents
  • I have seen the same issue as Neil, on occasion.

I also have Update issue with IPCB pallettes - the fix being to go in and out of BLIND. However I have also tried updating when in BLIND, and if the Pallette is one that has refused to take an update, then the Update window doesn't appear if you try to Update (just like Neil's problem). Normally attempting to Update in Blind will give you the option of Updating the Cue, or Track Backwards. Don't know if this is related at all to Neil's issues.

Brad, I have seen this in the showfiles that you had from earlier in the year, but I can send you a newer one if you require.

Eric, If I really need something updated I will use MERGE. Which works every time - both MERGE and RECORD (Merge Option).

Cheers,

P
  • I have seen the same issue as Neil, on occasion.

I also have Update issue with IPCB pallettes - the fix being to go in and out of BLIND. However I have also tried updating when in BLIND, and if the Pallette is one that has refused to take an update, then the Update window doesn't appear if you try to Update (just like Neil's problem). Normally attempting to Update in Blind will give you the option of Updating the Cue, or Track Backwards. Don't know if this is related at all to Neil's issues.

Brad, I have seen this in the showfiles that you had from earlier in the year, but I can send you a newer one if you require.

Eric, If I really need something updated I will use MERGE. Which works every time - both MERGE and RECORD (Merge Option).

Cheers,

P
Children
No Data
Related