cue tracking wrong??HELP

Even after I turn forward off some of my cues track forward and I do not know why also I just have an overall issue with cues tracking , HOW DO I MAKE SURE I AM NOT TRAKING ??????
Parents
  • Couple of ways to achieve this.

By far the most popular way and recommended way to get the fixtures to return to default values (home) after a song is to have each song on a different list and on a different page, so that at the end of the song you change pages which will release all the playback on that page and you start fresh on the new page.

However, if you want to stay on that same page or have other playbacks that you want to keep active on stage then you will have to record a blocking cue with default values. To quickly set the fixtures to their default values in the programmer: select the fixtures, hold down the period key, and hit the fixture key. That will give you hard coded default values in the programmer that you can record into the list to return the fixtures to "home". Keep in mind this is different than releasing the list.
  • Couple of ways to achieve this.

By far the most popular way and recommended way to get the fixtures to return to default values (home) after a song is to have each song on a different list and on a different page, so that at the end of the song you change pages which will release all the playback on that page and you start fresh on the new page.

However, if you want to stay on that same page or have other playbacks that you want to keep active on stage then you will have to record a blocking cue with default values. To quickly set the fixtures to their default values in the programmer: select the fixtures, hold down the period key, and hit the fixture key. That will give you hard coded default values in the programmer that you can record into the list to return the fixtures to "home". Keep in mind this is different than releasing the list.
Children
No Data
Related