Thank you!

I just noticed that finally bug #11682 is fixed in 3.0.4. I will start to program the next musical on Wednesday and this is just great news.

I'm programming first time using Full Boar and I'm wondering should I upgrade the XPe image also to the latest version (or ask the rental company to upgrade)?. Is there significant changes?
Parents
  • The only change (besides newer Hog software) in the Full Boar XPe image was to add the driver for the new ROHS compliant superwidgets. This driver was already in v3.0.3 of the Wholehog application but it needed to be built into a Full XPe image so users of the new hardware would have a compliant restore image to go from. I don't believe the new superwidget boards have shipped yet but if you are running v3.0.3 or greater then you have nothing to worry about.
  • The only change (besides newer Hog software) in the Full Boar XPe image was to add the driver for the new ROHS compliant superwidgets. This driver was already in v3.0.3 of the Wholehog application but it needed to be built into a Full XPe image so users of the new hardware would have a compliant restore image to go from. I don't believe the new superwidget boards have shipped yet but if you are running v3.0.3 or greater then you have nothing to worry about.
Children
No Data
Related