Thank you!

I just noticed that finally bug #11682 is fixed in 3.0.4. I will start to program the next musical on Wednesday and this is just great news.

I'm programming first time using Full Boar and I'm wondering should I upgrade the XPe image also to the latest version (or ask the rental company to upgrade)?. Is there significant changes?
Parents
  • Last Thursday was the premiere of the musical I was programming. The whole two week programming/rehearsal period went just fine. I had FB + wing and quite small set movers and a HD Hippo running 3072x768 output.
    Only problems I noticed was sometimes update didn't update...that happened a few times. Another bug was that dragging a file in file browser to USB caused the desktop to crash, but I was able to restart it every time (and it starts really fast)

So, thanks again! :hogsign:
  • Last Thursday was the premiere of the musical I was programming. The whole two week programming/rehearsal period went just fine. I had FB + wing and quite small set movers and a HD Hippo running 3072x768 output.
    Only problems I noticed was sometimes update didn't update...that happened a few times. Another bug was that dragging a file in file browser to USB caused the desktop to crash, but I was able to restart it every time (and it starts really fast)

So, thanks again! :hogsign:
Children
No Data
Related