Hog 3 Pc help

Well I have worked with the board for 3 years and now I'm doing the software. But the only thing I dont know is....how do you fan (on the software)?:confused:
Parents
  • [quote=Woodj32177;37809]What attribute are you trying to fan?
    Effect rate?
    fade times?
    Position?
    In general, to fan you hold down the fan button and turn the encoder wheel that has the attribute you want to fan.
    Also, you can change the type of fan using the buttons at the bottom of the right touchscreen when holding the fan button.

Just curious, are you from "Speak the Word" Church? Or is your signature correct "Speak the Work"?
    Do you know Dave Klotz?

Joshua Wood

Yes I'm from Speak the Word Church, infact Dave Klotz is the guy that taught me how to do this stuff when I was 10, and he says I'm better then most board operators. Do you know him?
  • [quote=Woodj32177;37809]What attribute are you trying to fan?
    Effect rate?
    fade times?
    Position?
    In general, to fan you hold down the fan button and turn the encoder wheel that has the attribute you want to fan.
    Also, you can change the type of fan using the buttons at the bottom of the right touchscreen when holding the fan button.

Just curious, are you from "Speak the Word" Church? Or is your signature correct "Speak the Work"?
    Do you know Dave Klotz?

Joshua Wood

Yes I'm from Speak the Word Church, infact Dave Klotz is the guy that taught me how to do this stuff when I was 10, and he says I'm better then most board operators. Do you know him?
Children
No Data
Related