Hog III control via Iphone

I have been trying to get the iphone to work as a remote for hog III.
I saw a thread that said there was a podcast to show how it is done but I can't find it.
Anybody know how to do this.
I tried to download vnc for iphone and get it talking to the mac but to no avail.
If somebody has step by step instruction on how to accomplish this I would be greatly a in HOG HEAVEN.

Remote focus of movers via iphone wow.
tim
Parents
  • I would highly advise you speak to the designer of the App themselves, his website is: lightdesign.from.lu/ Or see his profile on here: forums.highend.com/member.php?u=98

I dont know the limitations and in's/out's of his iphone app because I dont have an iphone and dont intend to get one. I am sure Tom will be happy to take your queries.

I must stress at this point, this is not an App made by HES/Barco. I myself do not work for HES/Barco. This information is just stuff that has come up around the forums and is certainly not an official product.

Regards,
  • I would highly advise you speak to the designer of the App themselves, his website is: lightdesign.from.lu/ Or see his profile on here: forums.highend.com/member.php?u=98

I dont know the limitations and in's/out's of his iphone app because I dont have an iphone and dont intend to get one. I am sure Tom will be happy to take your queries.

I must stress at this point, this is not an App made by HES/Barco. I myself do not work for HES/Barco. This information is just stuff that has come up around the forums and is certainly not an official product.

Regards,
Children
No Data
Related