Hog III control via Iphone

I have been trying to get the iphone to work as a remote for hog III.
I saw a thread that said there was a podcast to show how it is done but I can't find it.
Anybody know how to do this.
I tried to download vnc for iphone and get it talking to the mac but to no avail.
If somebody has step by step instruction on how to accomplish this I would be greatly a in HOG HEAVEN.

Remote focus of movers via iphone wow.
tim
Parents
  • I mentioned this a few weeks ago too. Every major competetor have one ofr thier product. ETC, MA, Compulite, PRG, I think even the Maxxyz has one. HES does have the ability to wireless network with H3PC, that is a powerful feature we musnt forget. I think that ability will always be better than any app. The app probably wont have every feature of H3PC, (For obvious reasons), so it really depends on the situation...

Regards,
  • I mentioned this a few weeks ago too. Every major competetor have one ofr thier product. ETC, MA, Compulite, PRG, I think even the Maxxyz has one. HES does have the ability to wireless network with H3PC, that is a powerful feature we musnt forget. I think that ability will always be better than any app. The app probably wont have every feature of H3PC, (For obvious reasons), so it really depends on the situation...

Regards,
Children
No Data
Related