Hog III control via Iphone

I have been trying to get the iphone to work as a remote for hog III.
I saw a thread that said there was a podcast to show how it is done but I can't find it.
Anybody know how to do this.
I tried to download vnc for iphone and get it talking to the mac but to no avail.
If somebody has step by step instruction on how to accomplish this I would be greatly a in HOG HEAVEN.

Remote focus of movers via iphone wow.
tim
Parents
  • Quinn, I am blown away by your posting man!! I mean really, top quality!

Tom, the app looks great. I wont be getting an iPhone. I do not like Mac. I am happy with a laptop + programming wing on a flightcase with wheels connected to the netowkr via a wireless router. If the show is big enough for wirless remote focus, it can afford a programming wing hire aswell. :) However I think the users around here that have iPhones.. (and there is quite a few), will be very pleased with this!

Keep up the good work. Tom if your at Plasa, it would be nice to have a chat :)
  • Quinn, I am blown away by your posting man!! I mean really, top quality!

Tom, the app looks great. I wont be getting an iPhone. I do not like Mac. I am happy with a laptop + programming wing on a flightcase with wheels connected to the netowkr via a wireless router. If the show is big enough for wirless remote focus, it can afford a programming wing hire aswell. :) However I think the users around here that have iPhones.. (and there is quite a few), will be very pleased with this!

Keep up the good work. Tom if your at Plasa, it would be nice to have a chat :)
Children
No Data
Related