Hog III control via Iphone

I have been trying to get the iphone to work as a remote for hog III.
I saw a thread that said there was a podcast to show how it is done but I can't find it.
Anybody know how to do this.
I tried to download vnc for iphone and get it talking to the mac but to no avail.
If somebody has step by step instruction on how to accomplish this I would be greatly a in HOG HEAVEN.

Remote focus of movers via iphone wow.
tim
Parents
  • Hey everyone in this thread....

I wanted to give you an update on what I've been working on. I have been using Snatch as was suggested above and have come up with a set of screens that works fairly well.

Still...without encoder keys, it's difficult for that, but to be able to trigger cues, choose masters, etc., it works pretty well.

I've attached screenshots of the 4 screens. This layout seems to work best. I can slide back and forth between "play fader controls" and "choose master controls" fairly quickly. The second 2 allow be to jump back and forth between the number pads and "live, cue, etc." As I add more functions, I'll keep posting new images. But this is working for now.

Special thanks to Scott Barnes keyboard shortcut graphics!!!!

[ATTACH]1390[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1391[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1392[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1393[/ATTACH]
  • Hey everyone in this thread....

I wanted to give you an update on what I've been working on. I have been using Snatch as was suggested above and have come up with a set of screens that works fairly well.

Still...without encoder keys, it's difficult for that, but to be able to trigger cues, choose masters, etc., it works pretty well.

I've attached screenshots of the 4 screens. This layout seems to work best. I can slide back and forth between "play fader controls" and "choose master controls" fairly quickly. The second 2 allow be to jump back and forth between the number pads and "live, cue, etc." As I add more functions, I'll keep posting new images. But this is working for now.

Special thanks to Scott Barnes keyboard shortcut graphics!!!!

[ATTACH]1390[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1391[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1392[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1393[/ATTACH]
Children
No Data
Related