Hog III control via Iphone

I have been trying to get the iphone to work as a remote for hog III.
I saw a thread that said there was a podcast to show how it is done but I can't find it.
Anybody know how to do this.
I tried to download vnc for iphone and get it talking to the mac but to no avail.
If somebody has step by step instruction on how to accomplish this I would be greatly a in HOG HEAVEN.

Remote focus of movers via iphone wow.
tim
Parents
  • After some comments from people, I have added screens 5 and 6.

The order now:
    Play screen
    Choose Master screen
    10-Key Pad
    Blind/Highlight etc. screen (shown above)
    Another 10-key Pad
    New screen with Int Pos Col Beam, Fixture/Group, Goto, Clear and Setup Control and Open.

This layout ensures that no matter what screen you're on with buttons, you're only 1 swipe away from the 10-key pad.

I've attached a shot of screen 6.
    [ATTACH]1394[/ATTACH]

Scott has offered to rework the buttons without the keystrokes and do numbers that match and I'll adjust the backplates accordingly. If anyone wants to try them, feel free to PM me. There's a couple of items you need, but it seems pretty straightforward.

Please...any comments are greatly appreciated! I look forward to people trying it out. It's already out on a couple of phones of people I work with and they seem to like it so far. If you have Snatch, let me know and I'll send you instructions.

Jon
  • After some comments from people, I have added screens 5 and 6.

The order now:
    Play screen
    Choose Master screen
    10-Key Pad
    Blind/Highlight etc. screen (shown above)
    Another 10-key Pad
    New screen with Int Pos Col Beam, Fixture/Group, Goto, Clear and Setup Control and Open.

This layout ensures that no matter what screen you're on with buttons, you're only 1 swipe away from the 10-key pad.

I've attached a shot of screen 6.
    [ATTACH]1394[/ATTACH]

Scott has offered to rework the buttons without the keystrokes and do numbers that match and I'll adjust the backplates accordingly. If anyone wants to try them, feel free to PM me. There's a couple of items you need, but it seems pretty straightforward.

Please...any comments are greatly appreciated! I look forward to people trying it out. It's already out on a couple of phones of people I work with and they seem to like it so far. If you have Snatch, let me know and I'll send you instructions.

Jon
Children
No Data
Related