Hog III control via Iphone

I have been trying to get the iphone to work as a remote for hog III.
I saw a thread that said there was a podcast to show how it is done but I can't find it.
Anybody know how to do this.
I tried to download vnc for iphone and get it talking to the mac but to no avail.
If somebody has step by step instruction on how to accomplish this I would be greatly a in HOG HEAVEN.

Remote focus of movers via iphone wow.
tim
Parents
  • I know I'm beating this to death....but here goes anyway.

The new plates are ready and I'd like some feedback.

Here are the changes:

New graphics courtesy of Scott Barnes
    New background plates completed
    Reworked Remote6 to include Effect and Time

With Snatch you have 8 screens. I have currently left screens 7 and 8 open for suggestions. I have thought about a few options, but I'm leaving those out there. One idea is to use page 7 and 8 for special "group" buttons for the most used groups to utilize the next/back/highlight buttons. Not sure yet, so I'm open to suggestions.

There are a few keys not included and I'm listing the reasons why for now. If I find a solution, I'd be happy to include them in the future.

Pig - Pig requires a 2-key hold (Pig + something). Currently, Snatch is not able to do this. It would send it as "Ctrl, (release control) and then something else). The way I got around this for the Choose Masters is done with the AutoHelpKey remapping. I remapped unused keys from Hog3PC and setup strings.
    Next Page - didn't include it because of already having Page. Would you find it useful? Or is using Page and a number ok?
    Fan - Same as Pig
    Time - now included on Remote6 (I had forgotten it)
    Effect - now included on Remote6 (forgotten again)
    Macro - was already on Page 4
    Set - without a keyboard popup easily, I didn't include it. If I can find a way to trigger the internal keyboard, it could be useful. I'll look into it
    GM - Can't fade it down, so I left it out for now

That's it for this update....please let me have your feedback. A few people have already requested the pages. Once I get these loaded into Snatch and confirmed working, I will zip them up with the AutoHelpKey file and send it off, but please be patient.

Jon (only 5 screens are uploaded because Screen5 is a copy of Screen 3 (10-key pad)
    [ATTACH]1397[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1398[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1399[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1400[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1401[/ATTACH]
  • I know I'm beating this to death....but here goes anyway.

The new plates are ready and I'd like some feedback.

Here are the changes:

New graphics courtesy of Scott Barnes
    New background plates completed
    Reworked Remote6 to include Effect and Time

With Snatch you have 8 screens. I have currently left screens 7 and 8 open for suggestions. I have thought about a few options, but I'm leaving those out there. One idea is to use page 7 and 8 for special "group" buttons for the most used groups to utilize the next/back/highlight buttons. Not sure yet, so I'm open to suggestions.

There are a few keys not included and I'm listing the reasons why for now. If I find a solution, I'd be happy to include them in the future.

Pig - Pig requires a 2-key hold (Pig + something). Currently, Snatch is not able to do this. It would send it as "Ctrl, (release control) and then something else). The way I got around this for the Choose Masters is done with the AutoHelpKey remapping. I remapped unused keys from Hog3PC and setup strings.
    Next Page - didn't include it because of already having Page. Would you find it useful? Or is using Page and a number ok?
    Fan - Same as Pig
    Time - now included on Remote6 (I had forgotten it)
    Effect - now included on Remote6 (forgotten again)
    Macro - was already on Page 4
    Set - without a keyboard popup easily, I didn't include it. If I can find a way to trigger the internal keyboard, it could be useful. I'll look into it
    GM - Can't fade it down, so I left it out for now

That's it for this update....please let me have your feedback. A few people have already requested the pages. Once I get these loaded into Snatch and confirmed working, I will zip them up with the AutoHelpKey file and send it off, but please be patient.

Jon (only 5 screens are uploaded because Screen5 is a copy of Screen 3 (10-key pad)
    [ATTACH]1397[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1398[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1399[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1400[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1401[/ATTACH]
Children
No Data
Related