Hog III control via Iphone

I have been trying to get the iphone to work as a remote for hog III.
I saw a thread that said there was a podcast to show how it is done but I can't find it.
Anybody know how to do this.
I tried to download vnc for iphone and get it talking to the mac but to no avail.
If somebody has step by step instruction on how to accomplish this I would be greatly a in HOG HEAVEN.

Remote focus of movers via iphone wow.
tim
Parents
  • [QUOTE=jxgriffi;41959]So thanks to some great beta testing with Scott Barnes, Sanders, and a few others, we've got it dialed in with a few caveats.

I have a new set of screens to ship out but here are the notes:

* Currently, the Choose Master page DOES NOT WORK on Macs running Parallels. I'm going to be doing further testing to get this working. If you're running straight XP, it works fine.

Jon

Not totaly true, Im running xp under bootcamp, so thats straight windows. And the Choose Master page didnt work there.
  • [QUOTE=jxgriffi;41959]So thanks to some great beta testing with Scott Barnes, Sanders, and a few others, we've got it dialed in with a few caveats.

I have a new set of screens to ship out but here are the notes:

* Currently, the Choose Master page DOES NOT WORK on Macs running Parallels. I'm going to be doing further testing to get this working. If you're running straight XP, it works fine.

Jon

Not totaly true, Im running xp under bootcamp, so thats straight windows. And the Choose Master page didnt work there.
Children
No Data
Related