Hog III control via Iphone

I have been trying to get the iphone to work as a remote for hog III.
I saw a thread that said there was a podcast to show how it is done but I can't find it.
Anybody know how to do this.
I tried to download vnc for iphone and get it talking to the mac but to no avail.
If somebody has step by step instruction on how to accomplish this I would be greatly a in HOG HEAVEN.

Remote focus of movers via iphone wow.
tim
Parents
  • Site is now up and running....

Scott Barnes has redone some graphics and those are included. I setup the site so that people can mix and match remotes as they feel fit. Each screen shot is an individual page of the Snatch app. Download the pages you want and arrange as you feel works best for you. I have also included the original 6 that I made. As screens Scott or I come up with new screens, they will be added to the page.

Have a suggestion for a screen? Email from the website (there's a new address just for this). Now...keep in mind, this is a labor of love for something I felt was needed. However, I don't have time to spend 20 hours a day designing and building custom remote screens. If it works, I'll give it a shot, but please don't be greedy.

One caveat...
    The "palettes" page is just a background plate. It is NOT a remote. It is for people to do their own customization and add keys, etc. To make it a page, make a full screen "key" and choose this graphic. All the information is in the Snatch documentation.

www.housetohalf.net/iphone

And of course...one final comment.

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL HIGH END SYSTEMS/BARCO/FLYING PIG SYSTEMS PRODUCT. IT IS NOT SUPPORTED BY HES/BARCO IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM.
  • Site is now up and running....

Scott Barnes has redone some graphics and those are included. I setup the site so that people can mix and match remotes as they feel fit. Each screen shot is an individual page of the Snatch app. Download the pages you want and arrange as you feel works best for you. I have also included the original 6 that I made. As screens Scott or I come up with new screens, they will be added to the page.

Have a suggestion for a screen? Email from the website (there's a new address just for this). Now...keep in mind, this is a labor of love for something I felt was needed. However, I don't have time to spend 20 hours a day designing and building custom remote screens. If it works, I'll give it a shot, but please don't be greedy.

One caveat...
    The "palettes" page is just a background plate. It is NOT a remote. It is for people to do their own customization and add keys, etc. To make it a page, make a full screen "key" and choose this graphic. All the information is in the Snatch documentation.

www.housetohalf.net/iphone

And of course...one final comment.

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL HIGH END SYSTEMS/BARCO/FLYING PIG SYSTEMS PRODUCT. IT IS NOT SUPPORTED BY HES/BARCO IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM.
Children
No Data
Related