Hog III control via Iphone

I have been trying to get the iphone to work as a remote for hog III.
I saw a thread that said there was a podcast to show how it is done but I can't find it.
Anybody know how to do this.
I tried to download vnc for iphone and get it talking to the mac but to no avail.
If somebody has step by step instruction on how to accomplish this I would be greatly a in HOG HEAVEN.

Remote focus of movers via iphone wow.
tim
Parents
  • [QUOTE=nunny;44812]Hi guys, i just got an iphone and im trying to set this up

I cdan get my laptop and phone to connect etc and have installed the screens, only whenever i try to use the hog 3 program it locks out any control including the trackpad until i go back and click on the desktop

Is there any programming needed to calibrate keypresses etc to marry the two up??

Mike

Sorry Mike...just saw this.

There should be no need for any calibration that I know of. The only thing I can think of is that you need to make sure that Hog3PC is "fronted" on the computer. Otherwise, the computer just thinks you're typing. I always click on the front panel and make sure that the keyboard is in MAP mode before using the phone.

Let us know what you find...
  • [QUOTE=nunny;44812]Hi guys, i just got an iphone and im trying to set this up

I cdan get my laptop and phone to connect etc and have installed the screens, only whenever i try to use the hog 3 program it locks out any control including the trackpad until i go back and click on the desktop

Is there any programming needed to calibrate keypresses etc to marry the two up??

Mike

Sorry Mike...just saw this.

There should be no need for any calibration that I know of. The only thing I can think of is that you need to make sure that Hog3PC is "fronted" on the computer. Otherwise, the computer just thinks you're typing. I always click on the front panel and make sure that the keyboard is in MAP mode before using the phone.

Let us know what you find...
Children
No Data
Related