Hog III control via Iphone

I have been trying to get the iphone to work as a remote for hog III.
I saw a thread that said there was a podcast to show how it is done but I can't find it.
Anybody know how to do this.
I tried to download vnc for iphone and get it talking to the mac but to no avail.
If somebody has step by step instruction on how to accomplish this I would be greatly a in HOG HEAVEN.

Remote focus of movers via iphone wow.
tim
Parents
  • Please excuse me for my ignorance on this topic, im very new to networking, never needed to do it before,

I may be barking up the wrong tree with the above solution to use ipod touch as a remote,

If i explain what im aiming to do maybe you could help me a little more.

I simply want to use my ipod touch to turn dimmer channels on whilst focussing, ill be using hog3 pc on my laptop so i need to setup the connection between the ipod touch and the laptop

Is this just a case of VNC to trigger the laptop from the phone??

Im having a nightmare trying to get vnc lite and real vnc to talk on windows 7 just keeps popping up error message saying host closed the session.

Hope this makes sense

Mike
  • Please excuse me for my ignorance on this topic, im very new to networking, never needed to do it before,

I may be barking up the wrong tree with the above solution to use ipod touch as a remote,

If i explain what im aiming to do maybe you could help me a little more.

I simply want to use my ipod touch to turn dimmer channels on whilst focussing, ill be using hog3 pc on my laptop so i need to setup the connection between the ipod touch and the laptop

Is this just a case of VNC to trigger the laptop from the phone??

Im having a nightmare trying to get vnc lite and real vnc to talk on windows 7 just keeps popping up error message saying host closed the session.

Hope this makes sense

Mike
Children
No Data
Related