Hog III control via Iphone

I have been trying to get the iphone to work as a remote for hog III.
I saw a thread that said there was a podcast to show how it is done but I can't find it.
Anybody know how to do this.
I tried to download vnc for iphone and get it talking to the mac but to no avail.
If somebody has step by step instruction on how to accomplish this I would be greatly a in HOG HEAVEN.

Remote focus of movers via iphone wow.
tim
Parents
  • Jon

i managed to get the Snatch working and it was controlling the mouse on the desktop, but like i said, as soon as i opened the Hog pc and had the application fronted as you said it seemed to go non responsive

Very strange, i thought i may be going down the wrong route and that the snatch setup was to be used via a laptop when using a Hog 3 console, and the laptop in the network triggered the desk as opposed to the hog 3pc running on the laptop

Sorry if that doesnt all make sense
  • Jon

i managed to get the Snatch working and it was controlling the mouse on the desktop, but like i said, as soon as i opened the Hog pc and had the application fronted as you said it seemed to go non responsive

Very strange, i thought i may be going down the wrong route and that the snatch setup was to be used via a laptop when using a Hog 3 console, and the laptop in the network triggered the desk as opposed to the hog 3pc running on the laptop

Sorry if that doesnt all make sense
Children
No Data
Related