Hog III control via Iphone

I have been trying to get the iphone to work as a remote for hog III.
I saw a thread that said there was a podcast to show how it is done but I can't find it.
Anybody know how to do this.
I tried to download vnc for iphone and get it talking to the mac but to no avail.
If somebody has step by step instruction on how to accomplish this I would be greatly a in HOG HEAVEN.

Remote focus of movers via iphone wow.
tim
Parents
  • [QUOTE=rabeiler;48924]that is fantastic news. Hope someone is working on new screens for the ipad.

I thought about making screens for the iPad as I have recently acquired one, however, the Snatch app (currently) is not iPad specific. All it is available for is the iPhone which means, when you run it on the iPad, it's just the 2x version. However, it does make it much nicer to have HUGE buttons. :)

As was posted above, they are working on new versions, maybe there will be an iPad version.

What screens would you like to see? I'd love to revisit them if there are things you feel are missing.

J
  • [QUOTE=rabeiler;48924]that is fantastic news. Hope someone is working on new screens for the ipad.

I thought about making screens for the iPad as I have recently acquired one, however, the Snatch app (currently) is not iPad specific. All it is available for is the iPhone which means, when you run it on the iPad, it's just the 2x version. However, it does make it much nicer to have HUGE buttons. :)

As was posted above, they are working on new versions, maybe there will be an iPad version.

What screens would you like to see? I'd love to revisit them if there are things you feel are missing.

J
Children
No Data
Related