Hog III control via Iphone

I have been trying to get the iphone to work as a remote for hog III.
I saw a thread that said there was a podcast to show how it is done but I can't find it.
Anybody know how to do this.
I tried to download vnc for iphone and get it talking to the mac but to no avail.
If somebody has step by step instruction on how to accomplish this I would be greatly a in HOG HEAVEN.

Remote focus of movers via iphone wow.
tim
Parents
  • [QUOTE=kurtiswilk;49093]I'm currently debating buying an ipad since my tablet pc died(yay warrenty credit instore), but had a thought for combining screens for an "Ipad Version". Since the Ipad simply takes ipod/iphone apps and makes them 2x bigger, why not simply make the buttons 2x smaller on the ipad skin. then they will be normal size and in theory should fit 2x the buttons.

This is definitely something I have thought about, but I just haven't had time to try it yet.
  • [QUOTE=kurtiswilk;49093]I'm currently debating buying an ipad since my tablet pc died(yay warrenty credit instore), but had a thought for combining screens for an "Ipad Version". Since the Ipad simply takes ipod/iphone apps and makes them 2x bigger, why not simply make the buttons 2x smaller on the ipad skin. then they will be normal size and in theory should fit 2x the buttons.

This is definitely something I have thought about, but I just haven't had time to try it yet.
Children
No Data
Related