Basic festival programming roadhog

Hi,

In a few weeks I'm doing a theater/music festival for 10 days on a Roadhog, my rig consists of 8 vl2500 spots, 6 vl500D's and 30 parcans or something.

I practice a lot with programming using hog/pc and Esp Vision.

My question is, what can be a good way to program the Roadhog for this type of event, mainly the playback faders. I can program it like I would on a Pearl, but I feel I can do much more with it.

Can anyone tell me what a logic programming looks like on a Hog? Or perhaps send me a copy of a festival programming?

Greets, Marco
Parents
  • I know i can program it like a pearl, but i don't want that. I want to learn the most effective way to program it.

Please correct me, or give advise.

For now I have a few diverent vieuws,
    - palettes vieuw
    - Cuelist
    - fixture vieuw (fixture/position/colour/beam)
    - Scene vieuw (group/scene/colour/beam)
    - Output
    - Programmer

On my playbacks I have:
    Grand master
    Conventional master 1
    Conventional master 2
    conventional master 3
    pan swing
    tilt swing
    Dimmerspread (cue 1= slow, cue 2=faster, cue 3=fastererer etc)
    Colourchases
    Dimmer vl5's
    Dimmer vl2500's

For the control of chases and shapes I'd prefer to have all the intensity, and speed masters under the playback faders. As an example If I launch a >circle from my effect directory, i seem to lose all control over it, is there a way to link the effect size and speed to 2 playback faders? Instead of heaving 10 diverent masters for only my pan/tilt shapes..
  • I know i can program it like a pearl, but i don't want that. I want to learn the most effective way to program it.

Please correct me, or give advise.

For now I have a few diverent vieuws,
    - palettes vieuw
    - Cuelist
    - fixture vieuw (fixture/position/colour/beam)
    - Scene vieuw (group/scene/colour/beam)
    - Output
    - Programmer

On my playbacks I have:
    Grand master
    Conventional master 1
    Conventional master 2
    conventional master 3
    pan swing
    tilt swing
    Dimmerspread (cue 1= slow, cue 2=faster, cue 3=fastererer etc)
    Colourchases
    Dimmer vl5's
    Dimmer vl2500's

For the control of chases and shapes I'd prefer to have all the intensity, and speed masters under the playback faders. As an example If I launch a >circle from my effect directory, i seem to lose all control over it, is there a way to link the effect size and speed to 2 playback faders? Instead of heaving 10 diverent masters for only my pan/tilt shapes..
Children
No Data
Related